- Short triangular tail and fibre-free legs means no need for tail docking or mulesing
- Multiple birth, many triplets and quads
- Excellent mothering
- Highly fertile, very vigorous
- Dual purpose
- Polled, no horns generally
- Excellent for prime lamb crosses
- Low birth weights and easy lambing, coupled with rapid growth gives great survival rates with excellent weaning weights
- High lustre white fleece
- Medium to fine micron (22-28u), with some first fleeces recording as low as 19-20u.
- 7.5cm —15.0cm long annually (3”-6”)
- 1.8kg—3.6kg greasy fleece weight
Why not catch up with us about the great benefits of the Finnsheep as a pure breed and the outstanding results for first cross mothers and rams.
Increase the fertility and lamb survival rates of your sheep with the infusion of Finn genetics.